Best Snoring Specialist in Staten Island
Mandibular Advancement Device (MAD) is a unique dental sleep device utilized to help control breathing habits at night. It helps combat obstructive sleep apnea by opening up the airways during sleep. MAD helps patients with mild to moderate sleep apnea. This device is a great alternative to bulky breathing machines. The device is travel friendly, easy to store, discreet and easy to use. Around 75% of patients that use the device have normalized their sleep apnea.
We offer a consultation with a sleep specialist to analyze the patient’s sleep habits. The sleep specialist might recommend the mandibular advancement device. We would fit the patient for the device with a mold. Then send the mold to our dental lab to customize the patient’s mandibular advancement device. We will schedule a follow-up appointment to see how the patient’s sleep has been improving with the device.
Mandibular Advancement Device is a mouthpiece uniquely molded to fit patient’s bottom and top teeth to help ease breathing at night.
The Mandibular Advancement Device moves the jaw forward to open the airway during sleep. The open airway will lessen snoring and improve breathing throughout the night. The device is compact, easy to use and travel friendly. The device is a great, nondisruptive alternative to a CPAP breathing machine.
- Deal with habitual snoring
- Have sleep apnea.
- Have problems with other means of curing your sleep disorder.
- Travel often.
- Want to avoid surgical options.
- Have problems with CPAP machine
- Experience claustrophobia with CPAP machine
- The mandibular advancement device help advance your breathing by opening your airway for a better sleep.
- The device improves your airways with strengthening and toning.
- Use our mandibular advancement device to avoid unnecessarily large breathing machines and oral surgery.
- Reduces snoring and other side effects of sleep apnea or other sleep disorders.
- Easy to travel with unlike other sleep apnea devices.
- Decreased teeth grinding.
- Less intrusive to your everyday life.
- Enjoy your day without having lack of sleep affect your daily routine.
We have offices waiting to help you today in Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island and Garden City